Tuesday, 4 February 2014

Welcome!

Hello! This is my first time posting. My name is Pamela. Currently, i am studying at At-Sunrice Globalchef Academy, Singapore taking pastry and bakery course. And this year i am 19. In this blog i am going to share what i've been made so far, my travel, my experience, my thought, and everything. .



 I am in love with pastry. I made so many experiments when i was a kid. The first thing i did successfully was Kue Kuping Gajah. I made them when i was 9 years old.. If you guys wonder what it is, here it is


It's kinda tricky when i made this.. cos the dough was so soft and you have to be fast cut it into thin layer. ya.. But it's kinda heaven for me. Until now i still love this traditional snack :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to share photos what i made at home today, Gâteau St-Honoré !
Basically, it is combination of puff pastry, choux bun, mousseline cream and of course.. caramel ! yumm..






Cheers! See ya
Xx Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment