Sunday, 22 November 2015

Night Thoughts

source : domo.com




I begin to know what I want to do.. really want to do for my family, society, and of course my self. Everyone wants to do what they love, so do I. But different thing with love what we do, sometimes it's hard. Some more if it's the thing that really new to us, we tend to afraid to try. Cause we are just human and it is something difficult to escape from our common human behaviour. As long as you know that what you do is for your own personal development and skill growth, and give the positive impact to the society, there's nothing wrong trying to love what you do right now

Listening what others say is good, but never judge yourself from everything that they've said. Have your own confidence in everything that you do is a good thing (which now i'm still working on it and I know I will make it! :))

Open yourself to new things and realize that the world is open to us. Unconsciously, sometimes I feel stuck and think that there's no other options. The truth is, there's always options as long as you free you mind and let go everything that already passed.

And lastly, like what the picture said, "Lukewarm is no good" Do everything that you love passionately.


Cheers,
Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment