Sunday, 29 March 2015

Earl Grey Hot Cross Buns

Hello! It's been ages since I posted my internship experience and now I settle down back to my hometown, Indonesia. Last week I was on kitchen training and helping them to make hot cross buns since Good Friday will be coming very soon. And so, I was inspired to make them this morning.





Perhaps, this kind of bread isn't so famous in Indonesia but it is traditionally eaten on seasonal occasion which is Good Friday in the other country like UK or Australia. These babies are soft,spice scented with raisins inside. And the one that I made was quite special cause it is made with earl grey tea. Yay! Those bergamot & flavor combine together with citrus zest inside which I cannot resist.



 Thanks Izy Hossack for the recipe which is really awesome. Click this link for the recipe . Wish you guys succeed making it.

Xx,
Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment